Tuesday, January 2, 2018

SUYS - January 2018 Challenge

Happy New Year!
 
New challenge at SHOW US YOUR STUFF - you can see the DT samples and enter via FACEBOOK now. So much easier!
 
Here is the challenge:
No automatic alt text available.
 
And here is my page sample!
 
 
Okay.... first things first - I LOVE this wood grain background paper - it is the new from All About Scrapbooks.
 
Next - the paper rolls - I handmade these. I used water paper and coloured them with Colour Artist Inks (from Colour Blast). I painted, then stamped, then rolled. I totally love the effect!
 
In the close ups, you will see the embellishments I used to finish. 
 
 
 
Gold thickers - also from All About Scrapbooks.
 
Charms Creations DIY heart - also coloured with Colour Artist Inks.
 
Resin flowers and Flair Button from D-lish Scraps.
 
Stickers from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.
 
 
 
I have NO idea where the white floral diecut frame came from. But I think it looks fab!
 
 
Thanks for looking
 
Amanda
 

No comments: