Friday, September 1, 2017

Scrap the Boys - DT page for September 2017

Get over to SCRAP THE BOYS this month for a FATHERS challenge!
 
Our sponsors happen to be two of my favourites: 2 Crafty chipboard and Charms Creations - both of which made it onto my page this month!
 
 
The fathers theme seemed to be a good chance to scrap this old photo of my dad on his christening, with 4 generations of Robbies (my maiden name).
 
 
 I used some old papers from my stash and then a collection of embellishments.
 
 
  
 
I used Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Dusts to colour the muslin and Charms Creations DIY heart.
I used Colour Blast Colour Embossing Powders to emboss the 2Crafty Scribbled Heart.
I inked the 2 Crafty "precious" chipboard word.
 
A simple page, but such a precious memory!
 
Thanks for looking,
Amanda
 
 

No comments: