Monday, May 1, 2017

Show Us Your Stuff - May 2017

Another month of challenges..... This one is my DT sample for the always different and fun SHOW US YOUR STUFF --- your handmade stuff that is.....

Here is the May challenge- this mood board:

Image may contain: 1 person, text

And here is my page and some close ups....


beautiful photo of my beautiful girl....

Textured paste on the background, then painted blue, yellow and pink with Colour Blast Shimmer Dusts.

The biggest challenge was finding all the letters I needed from my Alphabet sets. 2Crafty chipboard word - embossed with Colour Blast Embossing powder.


Handmade here: Charms Creations DIY heart. Rainbow Splendour Epoxy button and word cut out. Also dyed the muslin at the back here with some more Colour Blast!

Handmade here: D-lish Scraps flair, Rainbow Splendour pretty pin.
 

 
Yay - hope you join us this month.
 
Thanks for looking,
 
Amanda
 
 

No comments: