Monday, May 1, 2017

Scrap the Boys - May 2017

Hi all,
 
Another BOY-based challenge for May for Scrap the Boys!... This one can have MUM's in it though.... (phew!)
 
Image may contain: flower, plant and text
 
And here is my page... with an old photo of husband David with his Mother....
 
I used some Colour Blast Shimmer Dust in Velvet and painted it to cardstock - that's the messy paint splodge at the back! Then added the layer of white script transparency, which I machine stitched. Then everything else layered on top!
 
I used some 2Crafty Chipboard (our sponsor this month) - I inked it purple and then used dimensional magic. While the dimensional magic was wet, I sprinkle some super fine glitter into it!
 
 
 
 
 
So purple and yellow??? Why not!
 
Thanks for looking. I hope you join us for Scrap the Boys this month!
 
Amanda
 
 

 
 
 

No comments: