Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Show Us Your Stuff - March

I love the SUYS team, so proud to design with them, and with fun and different challenges every month.

This month Charms Creations is sponsoring and I came up with a THIS or THAT challenge.

 
 

So I chose:
STARS, not hearts
BUTTONS, not sequins
WASHI, not ribbons
SPOTS, not stripes

I layered a heap of photos on the background for this layout - I think that it is a really great way to get lots of photos on a page.

 

My handmade elements are:
* Charms Creations DIY star - coloured with Colour Blast Shimmer Dust (in Midnight)
* Funky Flairs Studio - Zentangle Flairs

It was a bit old school to go with some buttons, brads and word stickers, but I like how it all came together!

Hope you can join us for the March challenge at SUYS.

Amanda

No comments: