Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Jot Mood Board - November 2016

Such a beautiful mood board at JOT this month.

Oh.... these colours....
copyleannemoodboardnovember


And here is my page.....


I added water to Colour Blast Shimmer Dusts in Paris (green) and Peacock (blue) and paint this directly onto the cardstock background. I also did some paint splatters.
I also took the lids off Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Steel (sparkly grey), and paint some onto the page. I love how the colours mixed as I added the Shimmer Spray!

I've used some awesome embellishments, some things from my stash that I have had forever, the flair and the green acrylic apple. But also are some of my stock favourite things:
sequin bow, resin glitter dots, spotty buttons from D-lish Scraps;
and a DIY circle from Charms Creations, which I painted with the Colour Blast Shimmer Dusts.



 
 
Thank you JOT for such an inspiring mood board!
 
Amanda
 

No comments: