Saturday, October 1, 2016

Scrap the Girls - October

A pretty, but tricky mood board this month at Scrap the Girls. Purple always gets me!




This month's sponsor is COLOUR BLAST
I used a number of Colour Blast products to create this background:

I mixed Colour Mica Powder (in Wisteria) with gesso to create the soft lilac background. I used an old roller stamp (plus design from Glitz) to roll some of the colour around the page!
I used the same purple mix to paint the scroll chipboard.
I sprayed Colour Spray (in Rainforest) for the mint green in the background. I also used this Colour Spray to colour some white flowers.
Finally I used some Colour Paste (in Steel), which I roughly swiped across the background in patches.
I swiped Colour Shimmer Spray (in Steel) around the edges of the page.
And I sprayed ribbon and lettering ("sweet") with Colour Spray (in Grape).
 



I used:
Flair, paper flowers, doiley and punchinella from D-lish Scraps.
Felt bow from Rainbow Splendour.



Thanks for looking!
Amanda
 
  photo AmandaH_zpsvg2zemn6.jpg

No comments: