Monday, August 1, 2016

Scrap the Girls - August 2016

Check out this beautiful mood board for Scrap the girls.... all my fave colours here....



Here is my page and some close ups:
Seems cool to share this page of a photo of me and cool scrapping friend, Sue Plumb!

This page started with the Kaisercraft Mandela stencil I got from Scrapbooking Delights. I used an archival, no run pen, to trace the stencil to the page. Then I use simple watercolour paints to colour the mandela shapes. A small spray of Colour Blast colour sprays and I was ready to embellish!



Charms Creations: Hessian heart, as well as a DIY flag and tab (which I coloured blue with watercolours)


 
Finished with a few flowers and bits from D-lish.... and I was super happy with this layout!
 
Thanks for looking!
 
 photo AmandaH_zpsvg2zemn6.jpg

 

No comments: