Monday, July 4, 2016

White with 1 July

A beautiful colour this month as WW1...

 White with One:




Here is my DT page - although - I am not sure the photo shows the real colour of the page.... it is much brighter in real life!



I started with white cardstock and patterned paper, and added some texture paste through the script stencil, and also some sprays/splats of white paint. Tulle and a doily behind the photo and then lots of layers and pretty stuff in the clusters!

Leaf cut files from Cocoa vanilla studio (thanks to my friend Vicky for cutting some for me)
Corbett Creations Wood camera (coloured white)
Charms Creations DIY star - left white!
D-lish Flair
Lots of paper roses and enamel dots...





Oh! This button from my stash - how where did I get that from? Someone made it..!!!


 
Thanks for looking! Hope you take on this colour challenge this month.
 
Amanda
 


No comments: