Friday, August 14, 2015

Kraft plus.... Zentangle Doodling for August

A rather awesome challenge at Kraft Plus this month....



Say what? Honestly I had to google what Zentangle Doodling was..... Was a bit scary!!!

Anyway, with no idea where to start, I did this.....


Traced in a heart/love stencil (from Typo).


Then I just started doodling.... freehand. No plan. It took ages! By the time I had finished I had worked out how to finish the page, what the title would be, what photos I should use, what colours to add, etc. etc.


And this the finished page and some close ups...





 
 
You probably noticed the awesome CHARMS CREATIONS DIY heart in there... I used my watercolours to go for the OMBRE effect on it....
 


Thanks for looking today!
Amanda



 

4 comments:

Paula said...

Brilliant layout...I love your zentangled heart & your ombre heart! Your whole design is perfect! Thanks for joining in the fun over @ Kraft+ this month :)

Lizzy Hill said...

The watercolours on the heart embellie is SOOO clever....love the colour combo you've used with your LO & I have to say, your Zentangle heart....made mine beat faster!!! So happy you joined our challenge this month at K+!!!

Anne P said...

LOVE your work, this is beautiful. Thanks for playing along at K+ this month.

Chantalle said...

Gorgeous design made even more fabulous with the colour combination. Thanks so much for playing along with us!