Monday, June 1, 2015

JUNE at White with One!

Please join the challenge over at White with 1!

Oh such a beautiful colour!

And here is my page for this month:
So I went old school this month - NO MIXED MEDIA - instead, I used some glorious, perfectly-matched patterned paper, handstitching and I embossed the chipboard! Simple techniques, but they combined for this layout perfectly!

A cluster.... including a Charms Creations! Because I can! ;)
Scrap FX chipboard - white embossed!

Oh my.... BRADS?????? I dragged them out and use them - YAY me!
 
Because, remember I said this:
"These old trusty containers hold my colour-sorted small embellishments. In here you find my sequins, as well as all those brads & eyelets that I still have in my stash from when I first started to scrap.
{note to self: scrap a layout with some little brads and eyelets}"


Hope you get time to scrap in June and join us at WW1.

Amanda


No comments: