Tuesday, June 2, 2015

JUNE at KRAFT PLUS - Guest Designer

Some excited for the chance to be guest designer at KRAFT PLUS this month. Amazing challenges and inspiration every month, including this month:


Charms Creations is sponsoring this month, which gave our team the chance to play along!

And here is my page and some close ups:
Yes, well.... confession time - I went the Disneyland Animal Kingdom on my own, during my trip to Orlando, Florida this year...without my kids. It was awesome and I hope I can take them there one year!
 
I raided more of my Kraft Fun Day paper (by My Minds Eye) for this layout. I created the circles using my new Scrap FX circle stamper.

The Charms Creations Animal Print Heart was perfect for me to bring in the required Animal print for this page!

Ahhhh.... used some old circle eyelets and brads... love using my stash!

Picked up this black/gold bow from Spotlight this week - from Franchville.
 
 THANKS for looking.... THANKS for the chance to guest design at Kraft Plus!
 
Amanda
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Love your fun layout! Super cute embellishing too!