Saturday, June 20, 2015

Guest Designer at OFF THE RAILS SCRAPBOOKING

This month, the CHARMS CREATIONS team was invited to be guest designers for Off the Rails Scrapbooking, which is such a fun challenge blog to play along with.

Here was the MOOD board challenge... which was a challenge!!!!!!!!


Interesting colour palette - I couldn't get all the colours to work, but when I focused on just 3, my page fell together well!
I loved the quote, so part of that became my title.

I also had one of these beauties in my stash....


Which was a perfect match to the mustard yellow in the colour palette.....

Here is the page I created and some close ups:

I used white cardstock background, then layers of Bo Bunny, Crate Paper and My Minds Eyes Papers... colour matched to the colour palette.
I also added some light mists splatters and stamping to the background.



 
Signature clusters with flowers, bows and bling!
 
 
 
I really hope you take on the challenge at OFF the RAILS this month!
 
Thanks for looking!
 
 
Amanda



No comments: