Sunday, November 23, 2014

Show us Your Stuff - November Challenge

Hi everyone,

I love being on the design team for Show Us Your Stuff. There are lots of really different challenges every month, and lots of creative pages from the team. Plus it encourages us to take charge and make our own handmade embellishments, or alternatively to support some of the fabulous handmade scrapbooking embellishment businesses that we have here in Australia.

This month we are asking you to CHOOSE YOUR OWN SCRAP ADVENTURE:


Here is the criteria I chose and my page:
Word: Laugh
Embellishment: Button and Bow
Technique: Stitching
Photo Size: Square size printed from mini prints
Handmade item: Charms Creations Chevron.


I created this painted background using a DYI gelli plate (which I came home and did after an awesome class by the very inspirational Louise Nelson).
Then I finished the page with some brightly colour embellishments and stickers, as well as some wood veneer.


Thanks for looking today!

And remember, it is NOT TOO LATE - there is still time for you to join us at SUYS. So go ahead - Choose your own Scrap Adventure!

Amanda


No comments: