Sunday, November 23, 2014

Rainbow Splendour - November Sketch #1

Hi everyone,

My turn to share at Rainbow Splendour this week!

We were ever so happy when Chloe designed a sketch for us, to use as inspiration!

Here it is.... (does it inspire you?):



And here is my layout and some close ups:



Page dedicated to my old cat JJ who we lost this year.
I used some of the latest Rainbow Splendour bows and the gorgeous hand cut feathers.
This morning, as my oldest daughter was getting dressed, I tried to put a spotty hair bow in her hair - she stopped me and said that because she was wearing a stripy shirt, there was no way she could use a spotty bow in her hair - spots and stripes don't go together according to her! Guess I didn't get the memo when I designed this page - spots, stripes, stars and hearts - total mix up of patterns! Ha!


Thanks for looking today! How have you been using your Rainbow Splendour bows?

Amanda


No comments: