Monday, August 11, 2014

Scrap the Girls AUGUST challenge

Have you seen the cool MOOD BOARD at Scrap the Girls this month?


Rikki Graziani's photo.


Here is my layout....


 
So I started with patterned paper and did a coat of gesso. Then stuck a heap of chipboard down and gesso'd again. Then went busy with mists and inks and stamping. Finally layered my embellishments and photo and title. I love Charm's Creations gold range, but it was white/cream at the bottom - so no worries - I just put it in the mists/ ink to change the colour and it worked perfectly!
 
The story behind the glasses..... at our recent inclusive Technology conference, we had Kevin Honeycutt - an amazing educator from the states. He had real google glasses which he let everyone try. But he told me that I had to wear these Steampunk google glasses that he had made. Fun fun!
 
 
Anyway, hope you join us at STG this month.
 
Amanda
 
 
 
 

No comments: