Sunday, March 9, 2014

White with 1 - March challenge

Loving the challenges at WW1 lately...!
 ww1 latte

Latte... yummy colour!

So here's my page:




White cardstock with stitching, then the lovely latte paper from MME.
Some white misting and finished with a collection of white and latte embellishments from my stash!

Just loved dressing up with my girls for the school Fancy dress. These are the random costumes we managed to pull together at the last minute! I have my scary witch face on, but they are looking cute!

Thanks for looking.

Amanda

4 comments:

Rikki Graziani said...

WOW!!! love that background. Stunning layout, Thanks for playing along with WW1

Katie said...

Love the white misting and splatters, and all the little details! Great page! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

scrapwitch said...

something super spesh about this one babe..love the background and sute embellies .Thanks for joining in with the WW1 monthly challenge

Alz said...

Awesome page Amanda! I love that you're finding so much inspiration at WW1 lately. Let's hope you can play along again next month! :)