Sunday, March 9, 2014

Show Us Your Stuff MARCH challenge

Hello again,

I enjoyed putting together my page for SUYS this month, which was to use a photo board prompt AND, of course, a HANDMADE embellishment.

Go here to check out the challenge and be inspired by the other SUYS design team members.


Here is my page....

 
A simple page in many ways - just one patterned paper (green MME paper) and a neutral background. All of my design is in the layers behind the photo - with cards, vellum, doilies, stamping and stickers.
My handmade embellishments include: Charms Creations Lollipop, Flair from Flutterby Designs and an old Fimo cloud from my stash - I know its handmade, but I have had it so long, I can't remember who made it! Oops!
 
Although, I must say - I did miss my sweet Millie cat when I made this layout.... may she rest in peace (lost her this time last year).
 
Please join us in our challenge this months at SUYS!
 
Thanks,
Amanda
 

No comments: