Friday, January 31, 2014

123 Challenge for January....

123 Challenge is always one of my favourite challenges of the month.... Leaving this one to the last minute to get in, I know. That's because I couldn't get this page quite right. I even pulled it apart at one stage and started again (eek - I don't like doing that!). But I love this photo of Jessie and wanted the page to be right! ;)

The challenge was:



1. COLOUR = ORANGE


2. WORD = LIVE


3. TECHNIQUE = FEATHERS


So here is my page:
Small title: in MME stickers "Living Life to its Fullest"
Papers: Bazzill, Basic Grey.
Embellishments: Prima feathers, Studio Calico feathers, Heidi Swapp stickers and vellum, Fancy Pants vellum, paper roses, sequins.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Amanda




 
 

4 comments:

Alz said...

I sooooo love this Amanda. Full of colour and contrast and so bold and fun. Looking forward to seeing what you do with next month's challenge criteria!!! :)

Lizzyc said...

Ooo so glad you got this in for 123 Challenge this month, it is absolutely delightful and love your feathers and design and cute photo.. thanks for joining in, hope to see you next month too..

Paula said...

Yummy layout...lovely papers & design! Thanks for playing over @ 123 last month :)

KarenB said...

Wow, this is lovely. I love the feathers!