Saturday, August 17, 2013

Scrap the Girls August challenge... come join us.....

So so so excited to share this page tonight.....

Because it is my sample inspiration for you all, because I am now on the Design Team at Scrap the Girls! I have always loved this blog challenge and its really lovely to be a part of the team.... AND I'd love all my scrap buddies to come and join us this month and have a go at our AUGUST recipe challenge... Scrap the Girls is all about scrapping the girls in your life, so pull out those photos and have a go - no boys allowed though!

The Recipe challenge: You must create a project using:
  • flowers
  • masking
  • doodling and
  • chipboard or wood veneers

  • So here is my layout:


    I used some OLD Heidi Swapp circle masks (for the big circle and spots), as well as my Mr Huey Chevron mask. I also created the "LOVE" word (as a part of the title) using a Crafters Workshop Mask and black ink. I doodled around the circles, which was kinda fun!

    Papers: Crate, Echo Park, MME, Studio Calico (lots of scraps!)
    Letters: Wood chip (from my APOCD kit), October Afternoon and Sassafras
    Embellishments: Flowers, sequins, seed beads, Freckled Fawn heart wood chips and enamel dots, American crafts glazed button, Greatest View flair, Typo black staples, 2crafty chipboard, Jenny bowlin sticker, some glitter tape.



    Most importantly, this layout has a cool photo of my BFF, Kylie. As the layout suggests, I love this girl! Totally!

    Thanks for looking and let me know when you get your challenge done, I'd love to see it! PLUS... you are in the running for some FAB prizes!!!!

    Amanda

    No comments: