Saturday, March 17, 2012

Scrap the girls - March challenge

Hello again,

Here's my CELEBRATION page for the challenge over at Scrap the girls - with a photo of me and my good friend Michaela on her birthday.

Papers: Bazzil cardstock, MME (follow your heart - yum!) and old red MME
Embellishments: paper roses from RED EARTH, buttons, ghost hearts (I stamped with Staz On), machine stitching, plus gorgeous PEBBLES from Handmade Halo.

Thanks for looking! And thanks for another great challenge at Scrap the girls!

Amanda




4 comments:

Paula said...

Brilliant layout! Love the colour combo & those hearts! :)

Leonie said...

Love it Amanda! Great design, love it's simplicity!
Thanks for playing along at STG.

Marisa said...

Love your page Amanda, what a great design! Thanks for playing along at STG :)

Marelize said...

I love the simplicity of this layout Amanda! Striking colour combo. :)