Saturday, January 14, 2012

Scrap Retreat... CHECK OUT ALL MY LAYOUTS! Ha ha ha!

So lucky to have 2.5 days (between Xmas and NY) of scrapping with my good friends Moira, Michaela, Kerry and Chris....

Here are most of the layouts..... In total I did 40 layouts, completed all the challenges set by Moira and had such fun! I was in the ZONE.... I had made page kits with papers and photos chosen, so amazingly many many pages just came together.....


My fave....
using scraps and stitching!


JODIE's photo! PHOTO SWAP!


Cute... PLS little girl spot!


recycled packaging here

all  those scraps!


EQUIPMENT OVERLOAD!... used sewing machine, big shot, cricut and computer!













ooooo.... LOVE this!

so happy with my vine!

OLD photo! ha!




too bright- oh well!



LOVE that LYB buttefly paper!

birds?? oh well- that duck was cute!

Love these teachers!


Took 15 minutes.


i love this photo...!!!!


corny title i know....

One of my faves too... hearts!


AND after looking at all of this, I have decided that i am a PRACTICAL SCRAPPER... I scrap multiple photos and double layouts, I do pages using less than perfect photos, I do small and silly things and important things, i use my scraps and stash...... and all of this in the effort to document our lives.

I used all my favourite things from Handmade halo, Red Earth Scrapping, Charms Creations, A Lil Something, Lovely Bits and Bobs, Precicious Paper - all the links on my side bar.... ------>

What is your favourite layout?????

Thanks for your comments!

And here's to a productive and creative 2012.

Amanda

3 comments:

Moira said...

Woman, you are a machine! Always inspiring to scrap with you my friend :-)

Amanda Toyer said...

wow amanda you are a machine! did you take your whole stash!

My favourite was Adore - I loved the photo, the colours and the vine.

I am doing Project Life this year so I document all the little things, the not perfect things, the everyday things.

Nicolee said...

i think my fave is the 'bear' LO....plus that butterfly one is adorable!! I luv your practical scrapping!!! well done Amanda, very impressive!! x