Sunday, January 15, 2012

NEW CHallenge blog!!!!! called: CSI....

Love a NEW challenge!

There's a new website, called CSI....Colours, stories, inspiration... GO HERE...

Kinda cool, with a suspect (photo for inspiration), clues, evidence, testimony...ie... things to include on your layout, colour scheme, journalling prompts. So far I like...!!!!

Here is my page for CSI, Case # 1


Here was the evident sheet we had to use....

So I followed the colour scheme.
My evidence: I used chipboard numbers and punctuation shapes as masks for my misting, plus i included a pin and distressing.
Testimony: Used this crazy photo of Dave with numbered journaling on the red tag.
Now I included the watch and metal chain as a finishing touch, because my daughter (8yo) walked past and said it was essential because the Mad Hatter has a watch like that in the movie!

Such a fun challenge... this one is DUE today.... but new challenge every week, go check it out!

Amanda

2 comments:

FiKenward said...

Great page, I loved candid shots they give pages a life of their own rather than a contrived one. Beautiful element choices as well. Thanks for playing along.

Ellen Porter said...

I love the misting on this page!