Saturday, December 3, 2011

EXCITING NEWS.... New Spot creating for Beyond the DOOR

I am pleased to say that I got a spot on the Creative Team with Catie and other VERY talented ladies over at Beyond the Door... YAY!!!

This month was my first room and here is the page I created...

Papers: Bazzill cardstock, Lilybee, Fancy Pants, Pink Paislee (resist papers- I inked the doilie patterns)
Letters: Thickers and Lilybee
Embelishments: Flowers (including one from a flower swap I just went in!), leaves, chipboard, buttons, brads, tulle, machine stitching.

It was inspired by this SUNROOM....
....the colours - white, orange, green and obviously the flowers...

CHECK OUT THE AMAZING INSPIRATION over at the website and join us in the challenge this month....

Thanks for stopping by...

Amanda

1 comment:

Rachael Funnell said...

Hey there Amanda!!
A BIG Congrats on the CT spot..
So HAPPY to be part of this with YOU!!!
& WOW! Just love your first CT creation....
The clusters of flowers across the page are just Delightful!!
Also that photo is SUPER CUTE..
xx