Sunday, September 18, 2011

Handmade Halo

Hi all...

Been creating over the weekend, with a few of the papers and goodies from Handmade Halo, now that I am on their design team - along with lots of other talented ladies!

Corinne has some new 8X8 papers from Pretty Little Studio - she's the only one selling their stuff in Australia- so think... unique!

Here's a page I created using the "Scaredy cat" range of papers (for Halloween techniquely)
Plus I added journal tags, jute flower and ghost pebble - Corinne's glass pebbles are so gorgeous and add a great touch I reckon! Heaps of patterns available too!


 Next, I used one of her TAPE MEASURE flowers - She has only just designed these - they are not even on the website yet!!!! Love new stuff- if you like them, then let us know!
Layered the flowers, with doiles, resin flowers and pearls.


Close up...


 Here's My Olivia dressed as a bride!
This time I have used more "Pretty Little studio" - this time from the "Vintage" collection.  I added lots of Halo resin flowers and other bits and pieces (including stuff from Charms creations).

I have had heaps of fun playing with new things - plenty more in my stash for later!

Thanks for stopping by.

Amanda

No comments: