Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Stuff 2 Scrap - with more Handmade HALO!!!!!!

Well... I had some BRIGHT photos staring at me so I thought I should give the colour challenge a go over at
Stuff 2 Scrap

HAd to use:
  • SUGAR RUSH PINK
  • TROPICAL WATER BLUE
  • SPAGHETTI WESTERN RED
  • PANDA EYES BLACK
  • SOFT SERVE WHITE
here's my layout....
Papers: Basic Grey- Out of Print, Authentique-Uncommon and MME - Stella&Rose
Again take a closer look at my embellishments:
From Handmade Halo there is a resin flower and a glass ladybug pebble, plus the circle chipboard.
From lovelybug-bits-n-bobs there is that cure red fabric button.
PLUS a red lollipop from Charms creations
All these clever people making handmade stuff right now is SOOOOOO exciting to use!

here's a close up

Thanks for looking!

Amanda

4 comments:

Anita Tillman said...

This is lovely - I love that circle embellishment! Thanks for playing along! xox

Chantelle said...

Love it - your embellies are wonderful and great work with the colours - thanks for playing at Stuff 2 Scrap!!

Lisa Amiet said...

This is gorgeous Amanda! Love how you have worked these colours! Beautiful!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh I love this!!! You have really rocked these colours!!! Well done and thank you so much for playing along at Stuff 2 Scrap!!! :D