Saturday, July 9, 2011

RED EARTH ROAD TRIP

This week over at Red Earth  road trip we went to the snowy mountains and were inspired by WHITE!

I did this layout....

 CLOSE UP OF FLOWERS, etc....
The WHAT: white cardstock and scraps of paper.  Used PRIMA PACKAGING (one of Moira's challenges for the week!), snow flake (carefully inked and disguised amongst the flowers), more flowers, maya road ribbon, fancy pants letters, and I handmade the muslin flower. Scattered "clear crystal" beads from a broken bracelet too.

The WHY: I did this layout first thing on Thursday morning, after a huge emotional unload session with the girls on Wednesday night (thanks for listening girls).  I wanted to relax and enjoy my scrapping and put aside my stress and worries, so I gave myself the affirmation to have a HAPPY and CLEAR state of mind.  It worked! I felt so much better all day! I kept looking at this layout, because it is JUST stunning - I reckon anyway!

Plus we needed to do a glittery card... MINE:


BIT hard to see, but I used glitter paint on the flower and to paint the leaves of my lovely new stamp!

Thanks for stopping by!

Amanda


1 comment:

Sweetchili said...

thats a lovely layout!