Saturday, July 16, 2011

Purple Pumpkin - guest designer...I wish......

OKAY - I know I've said it - but Purple Pumpkin buttons and dollies and twine are SO fun to play with on layouts and I have been having such fun using them on layouts. One of my layouts filled with them was just picked up by SCRAPBOOKING MEMORIES to be published in an upcoming mag (so can't share that one!).

Well, I want to try out and be a guest-designer and to do this I need to link a layout to their blog and then the layouts willl go in for voting on Facebook.  I can have a CRACK at this!
I'm gonna enter this layout:

Just love that perfect button and twine winding through the layout!

They have a great sketch challenges each month too. In fact last month I entered this page on their blog:

AND WON ONE OF THEIR PRIZES! Yay!

So I'll let you all know when you need to start voting for me on Facebook! Lol!

Thanks for stopping by,

Amanda

No comments: