Saturday, July 9, 2011

Once upon a Sketch

I did the Once Upon a Sketch again this month.  I love this layout, a special one about my Mum.



What do you think?

Papers: Prima, sassafras and bazzil white.  Flowers, inc: Charm creation lollipop, twine, ric rac, maya road tickets, brads, maya road chipboard letters. The paint splatters were fun!

Sooooooo..... I did this during our retreat this week and one of the other challenges Moira set was called "EQUIPMENT OVERLOAD" - which meant we had to use all the tools available: sewing machine, computer, cricut and Big Shot (die cut and emboss). So you can see I use sewing machine, the cricut cut my circle, computer journalling, plus die cut and embossed kraft tags.

Thanks for looking,

Amanda

4 comments:

sandi said...

BEAUTIFUL! This lo just absolutely speaks to you! What a wonderful pic as well!

Ella Swan said...

What a pretty photo & the colours are so soft & gentle - great work! Thanks for sharing it at Once Upon a Sketch :)

Tanyah Payne said...

lovely take on the sketch! :)

Irma said...

stunning!!!!!!!
Thanks for taking part in our OUAS challenge!
Irma