Wednesday, April 27, 2011

1-2-3 Challenge

Another fun challenge over at 123challenge
This month: 1. colour=LIME ; 2. word = "really"; 3. Extra = Use fabric.
Love this challenge site - it is always so do-able and inspiring!

Starting to use some of my new papers - this time My minds Eye Stella and Rose, Crate paper and Sassafras.
Used my new purple pumpkin spotty button and yoyo flower.

What I love about these colour challenges is gathering all the little bits and pieces in the colour (this one was LIME GREEN) and chucking them all together onto a layout! I found some Lime fabric and used for the ties and behind the photos.

Ha ha ha - don't you love pulling old photos out of the vault for something different to scrapbook every now and then..

Without further ado - here it is...
THANKS!
Amanda

1 comment:

Sweetchili said...

very nice!! Missing scrapbooking! i have done anything since that scrap night! got so much else on my list..