Thursday, March 17, 2011

White with one

It is so nice to be able to have time to do BLOG challenges and I guess have been lucky to have the time and inspired enough to get it done. So now I get to share them here and then post them on the challenge website next to everyone else's entries!

White with 1 - this month was so me... HOT PINK was the 1 colour and using artisan shapes was the special feature.  Do you know how many artisan shaped journal cards I actually found in my stash! Ha!

Enjoy..

Oh my... her eyes are gorgeous huh? Old photo of her from Jan 2010 that I found going thru some photos recently - what a find and I love this layout...

Amanda

2 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

love this!!! it is pink perfection.. that pic is totally outstanding what a little cutie .. beautiful .. hugz x

Cathy said...

Adore your LO Amanda.. such a gorgeous photo of your daughter!! Fabulous mix of pp's and embellies to create a sweet & pretty page! Thanks for playing along at WW1 :)