Friday, March 4, 2011

couple of layouts...

I am just writing a list of all the layouts I need to complete for my design team obligations... busy month, plus I want to do some more challenge blogs this month.... I don't have anything else to do but scrapbook right???? (I wish)

Here's the layout I created for product pick from FEB 2011

Did this for the girls over at Red Earth scrapping.. took me forever to make those sticks stay down. LOL!

NOW, Get on over to SCRAPBOOKS ETC because CREATE-A-WEEKEND is coming... A Friday and Saturday of scrapbooking... last weekend in March.  Every year we have great challenges, competitions and prizes- so check it out... hope you can come..... (that's a general invite out to everyone right- so share it!!!! Ha!).

Now I'm off to do some planning.... At least I have some good photos to scrap with!!!!

Amanda





2 comments:

Irini said...

Fab layouts!....when you are done with your design team commitments and still want to play...The Studio is having a blog hop and my challenge blog has it's first challenge up
http://craftycroppersgr.blogspot.com/2011/03/march-1st-challenge.html
...come and play!! LOL

Sweetchili said...

very nice!!
Cant wait to scrap with you soon!

xo